Chapters Health Valor Program
Honoring the service of military veterans and first responders, we provide knowledgeable, compassionate care, physical, emotional, and spiritual support, recognition of sacrifice and service, and guidance to veterans, first responders, and their families.
Florida is proud to have the third-largest military veteran population in the nation and a full complement of highly-skilled and dedicated first responders who risk their lives daily to protect and care for others.
Being home to so many veterans and first responders comes with great pride and responsibility to serve and honor these men and women in return for their sacrifices.
Chapters Health System honors military veterans and first responders with a high quality of life until their last breath. We’ve been serving and honoring veterans and their families with home health care, palliative medicine, hospice care and bereavement services for many years — and now we’ve expanded this unique end- of-life care program to Florida’s first responders.
Veterans Day 2019:
A Tribute to All Who Served
In This Section
What is the Chapters Health Valor Program?
The Chapters Health Valor Program is designed to meet the special needs that are unique to military veterans and first responders, including but not limited to:
- Peer-to-peer emotional support
- Chaplaincy support
- Honor, recognition and gratitude ceremony
- Special needs accommodations
- End-of-life wish granting
- American flag presentation
- Honor pinning
- Memorial recognition
- Legacy storytelling recordings
- Anticipatory grief and bereavement counseling for family members
- Follow-up bereavement support
- At Chapters Health System, all military veterans and first responders in need will receive the full measure of respect, honor and appreciation until their last breath and beyond.
For more information, please call 1-866-204-8611 or Contact Us.