Thank you for your interest in caring for your patients in a Chapters Health System inpatient unit.
We look forward to working together to provide the highest quality of care to your patients.
If you have any questions about the credentialing process, please call the Chapters Health System Medical Services Credentialing Specialist at 1-813-871-8079.
Reinventing the Chronic Healthcare Journey
Chapters Health System provides a continuum of integrated care solutions that begin with a chronic diagnosis. Home Care, Palliative Medicine and Hospice Care and many other healthcare and support services are all available to you and your patients.
Benefits of Home Care
- A range of assistance from housework to skilled nurses
- Tailored to need for occasional visits, electronic monitoring or 24/7
- Treatment plan coordination
- Support with diet and nutrition plans
- Medication management
- Comfort of companionship
- Patient and family peace of mind
- Patient monitoring outside of a hospital setting
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
Benefits of Palliative Medicine
- Pain relief and symptom management
- Practical education about the disease and treatment
- Reduction of unnecessary hospital visits
- Coordinated care with treatment plan
- Assistance with Advanced Directives
- Integration with social and spiritual care needs
- Better quality of life for the patient and family
Benefits of Hospice Care
- A coordinated care plan of all services and care providers 24/7
- Much-needed information and education
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Longer life than not using hospice care
- Reduction of hospitalizations
- Better overall quality of life
- Optimal pain management and comfort
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Grief counseling and bereavement care