Open House and Ribbon-Cutting for Chapters Health Hospice in Alachua County
Monday, March 14, 2022 | 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Chapters Health System is excited to introduce Chapters Health Hospice, which is now servicing North Central Florida! As a not-for-profit, community-based organization, Chapters Health keeps patients and their families at the heart of everything we do.
Join us at your convenience between 5 and 6:30 p.m. on Monday, March 14, 2022, to learn more about the special programs and services Chapters Health Hospice offers:
- Open access to palliative therapies that improve quality of life
- Caregiver resources and support
- Chapters Health Valor Program honoring military veterans and first responders
- Respite care for caregivers who need a break
- Free grief support for adults, teens and children
- Legacy Projects to memorialize loved ones and support families
Ribbon-cutting will take place at 5:45 p.m.
Guided tours and refreshments
RSVP by Monday, March 7, 2022 to [email protected] or 352.527.4671.