Chapters Health Home Care
With an elevated standard of care, Chapters Health Home Care offers comprehensive medical services to help patients heal and thrive at home.
Home Care 101
Making a choice about starting or extending home care services isn’t easy. Find the answers you need (and peace of mind) with our handy guide.
How do I know whether my parent or loved one might benefit from home care services?
Even when facing a mobility-limiting illness, people have choices. Before you make a decision about home care, ask your parent or loved one the following questions:
- Are you unable to bathe and dress yourself safely on your own?
- Have you fallen more than once in the past three months?
- Are you unable to walk up and down stairs safely without assistance?
If they answered yes to any of the questions, they may benefit from home care services.
Beyond traditional medical home care services, do you also provide personal care services?
Chapters Health Home Care’s private-duty services can help ease your worries and stress so you can maintain your independence. Besides traditional home care services, we also offer non-medical, personal services designed to provide peace of mind and the care you need.
IN THIS SECTION
What specific services does Chapters Home Health Care provide?
Chapters Health Home Care is staffed by experts caring for patients with chronic illnesses. We assist patients recovering from surgery or stroke, and those requiring wound care, oncology care, infusion therapy and pain management. Our licensed home health staff includes registered nurses, home health aides, registered dietitians, medical social workers and physical, speech and occupational therapists. Chapters Health Home Care's comprehensive services include:
- 24-hour on-call nursing
- Care for patients with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Care for patients with Heart disease
- Care for patients with lung and respiratory diseases
- Complete rehabilitation services (occupational, physical and speech therapy)
- Pain management (Palliative Mediine)
- Urological care
- Wound care (complex, post-surgery)
- Case management and evaluation
- Medication education
- Patient and caregiver education and training
Our certified nursing assistants, home health aides and homemakers are available up to 24 hours per day, providing peace of mind so you can get the care you need. Here’s a sample of the private-duty services we offer:
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with doctor appointments and follow-up care
- Help with personal care such as dressing, bathing and daily grooming
- Running errands
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with light household chores like cooking, laundry and cleaning