Founded in 2001, LifePath Hospice Circle of Love Center is a place of hope and healing. The caring and professionally trained staff and volunteers are dedicated to providing compassionate grief support to children and families.
Our centers promote the understanding of grief through education and advocacy in the community. We have tow locations, one at Meridian III on Cypress in Tampa and our second Southshore location within the Fred E. Wiswall Center in Ruskin. Circle of Love Centers offer the following:
- Peer-to-peer family support groups: Available to adults, teens and children to help facilitate healthy grief work through sharing and creative self-expression. Inside the Circle of Love Center’s activity rooms, feelings are expressed through art, games and dramatic play. Preregister for support groups under the Calendar tab.
- Hurricane Room: Provides a special safe place where children can release physical energy.
- Grief Cave: Children are able to write personal messages on the walls of this unique space where their words glow in the dark.
- Camp Circle of Love: Annual spring camp for children ages 6 to 16 who live in Hillsborough County.
- The Link Program: Designed to facilitate peer-based support groups for young grieving children in school settings via train-the-trainer education.
To learn more about the Circle of Love Centers and the grief support provided by LifePath Hospice to residents in Hillsborough County and other services, please call our helpful LifePath Hospice team at either 813.877.2200 or toll-free at 1.800.209. 2200 or send an email to email@example.com.