Working Together to Help Others
Community-hosted events are when a business, organization, community group, school or individual hosts an event or program that benefits a Chapters Health System affiliate — Chapters Health Home Care, Chapters Health Palliative Care, Good Shepherd Hospice, Hospice of Okeechobee, HPH Hospice or LifePath Hospice.
We greatly appreciate our friends in the community who wish to host fundraising events benefiting the Chapters Health Foundation. From golf outings and walks to regattas and private dinners, the money raised through these events help provide the kind of care that enhances quality of life. Every year we serve more than 20,000 patients in our 11-county service area that includes Citrus, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Martin, Okeechobee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and St. Lucie so they can spend their last days free of pain, among the people and the things they love.
Are you ready to help Chapters Health Foundation by organizing a fundraising campaign or event in your community? We may be able to help you achieve success through partnership, which could include the following benefits:
- You can name Chapters Health Foundation as your official charity partner and use the Foundation logo.
- We can promote your fundraiser through social media and newsletter.
- We can create a custom website to process donations.
- We can mail tax acknowledgement letters to donors and certificates of appreciation to organizers.
- You will receive genuine, heartfelt thanks for your efforts to help support our mission.
We’d love to hear your plans. If you are interested in organizing an event that supports the Chapters Health Foundation, please contact AnnualGivingGroup@chaptershealth.org or 813.871.8431.