Choosing Giving Opportunities
Because you like to give in your own special manner, the Chapters Health Foundation offers a variety of ways to give. And you are welcome to designate your donation specifically to any affiliate or program within our organization.
- Memorial Gifts – Make a donation in memory of a loved one—an excellent way to cherish a special person.
- Memorial Trees – Leave a lasting tribute with a leaf or stone on a tree at one of our hospice locations: hospice houses.
- Tribute Gardens – Remember your loved one with a brick as a permanent part of the history of our hospice houses.
- Shining Star – Recognize the hospice caregivers who made a difference in your loved one’s care.
- Vehicle Donations Program – support the mission of Chapters Health and its affiliates through a vehicle donation. The proceeds from the sale of your car, truck, SUV, RV and even boat— running or not — will help us offer valuable programs to help patients and families in our community.
- Sustainer Society – Through their annual gifts, Sustainer Society donors demonstrate their commitment to the mission fulfillment of Chapters Health System and its affiliates. Members pledge support of a minimum of $1,000 per year for a five-year period.
- Gibbons Pathway (Planned Giving) – Make a gift that will benefit Chapters Health and its affiliates at a future date.
- Hospice Women of Giving and Hospice Women of Philanthropy – Join a group of special women who strengthen hospice-related programs through joint contributions.
- Corporate Honor Roll – a network of community-minded businesses whose philanthropic support is key to helping Chapters Health Foundation achieve its mission of bringing kindness and compassionate care to all patients and families.
- Special Events – Attend fun events that are open to the public and directly benefit the programs of Chapters Health affiliates.
- Matching Gifts – Make the most of your gift. Many employers match employee donations, even if you’re retired. Contact the human resources department at your local corporate office to learn if your gift to Chapters Health is eligible for matching funds.
A Gift of Caring
Whatever form your gift to Chapters Health takes, it is a gift of caring. Your generosity and compassion will help Chapters Health continue to provide unfunded programs and services to those in need. As a donor, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have made a difference in the lives of people living in our community.
For more information on giving opportunities, contact the Foundation office at 813.871.8444 or 1.866.204.8611, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.