HPH Hospice patients receive services wherever they call home—in a primary residence, assisted living facility, skilled nursing home, hospice house or hospital.
Programs and Services at HPH Hospice
As the oldest and largest hospice organization serving residents of Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties, HPH Hospice:
- Provides access to a greater depth of clinical expertise and resources as an affiliate of Chapters Health System.
- Offers short-term, round-the-clock care at two warm and welcoming inpatient hospice houses across the tri-county service area: Marliere Hospice House in New Port Richey and Sturgill Hospice House in Brooksville.
- Utilizes Chapters Health’s own hospice pharmacy and medical equipment company.
- Offers HospiceHelp24®, an after-hours call service staffed by our own nurses 24/7/365.
- Promotes the understanding of grief through education, support and advocacy in the community at its Center for Grieving Children.
- Hosts an annual bereavement camp—Camp REACH OUT—for any child in of Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties who has suffered the loss of a loved one.
- Provides access to chemotherapy, radiation therapy and other infusions.
- Offers specialized programs for patients with cardiovascular disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Participate in the “We Honor Veterans” program at the highest level attainable, Level Four.
- Elevates quality of care as demonstrated by accreditation from two national organizations, The Joint Commission and the National Institute for Jewish Hospice.
Learn More about HPH Hospice
To learn more about hospice care provided by HPH Hospice to residents in Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties and other services, please call our helpful HPH Hospice team at 1.866.940.0962 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.