The next chapter in your patient’s care.
As a healthcare professional, you want to help ensure your aging or seriously ill patients are well cared for — whether they’re returning home, entering a healthcare facility or in need of hospice care. We’re your partner in providing an exceptional level of comprehensive, coordinated, patient-centric care.
Building upon our 30-year history, Chapters Health System — formerly HPC Healthcare — today is one of the first post-acute care systems in the country to address advancing age and advancing illness with:
- Hospice care provided by LifePath Hospice (in Hillsborough County, Florida) and Good Shepherd Hospice (in Florida’s Hardee, Highlands and Polk counties)
- Grief services that help ease the transition for family members and friends coping with the death of a loved one
- Senior independence programs:
- PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) – serves seniors with chronic care needs and their families in the community
- Nursing Home Diversion program – provides benefits and services to seniors in their home settings
- Palliative care helps ease the pain for chronic conditions or life-threatening conditions
- A medical staffing company and pharmacy designed to increase efficiencies among our subsidiaries
An extension of our care is our commitment to guiding patients and sharing insights to help prepare them early and completely for these stages, these chapters in life.
Through choices, education and guidance, Chapters Health helps ensure your patients will have independence when possible, comfort when necessary and dignity at all times. For additional information, please contact us.