Helping those who can’t afford to pay.
A donation is so much more than just dollars and cents — it’s an act of kindness, an opportunity to help one another. Chapters Health System never turns away patients who are uninsured or otherwise unable to pay — whether for hospice care, palliative care or any of our senior independence programs.
A tax-deductible gift will help us continue to meet the needs of those patients and honor the many different people whose lives we touch. It will also help support many vital community programs and services. In 2010 alone, LifePath Hospice and Good Shepherd Hospice, subsidiaries of Chapters Health, provided $5 million in charity care. In order to continue to meet the needs of patients and families who can’t pay for hospice services, we rely on community contributions.
Your tax-deductible gift to Chapters Health will help support charitable care programs, including:
- Hospice care for those who are uninsured or otherwise unable to pay for services
- Grief centers and programs for children
- Caregiver Program - allows patients with a fragile caregiver, or no caregiver at all, to receive hospice care where they are most comfortable — at home.
Chapters Health is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization and offers a variety of giving opportunities from memorial gifts to planned giving. For your convenience, you can make a tax-deductible donation in three convenient ways:
- Secure online donation form — Please choose the organization below you would like to donate to:
o Good Shepherd Hospice
o LifePath Hospice
- Call 813-871-8111 or 1-866-204-8611
- Mail a check made out to Chapters Health to:
12470 Telecom Drive, Suite 300 West
Temple Terrace, FL 33637
Our children and teen grief programs are made possible through the generous support of the community. Please join us in fulfilling this very special need.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Development office at 813-871-8111 or 1-866-204-8611, or email email@example.com. To read the latest on fundraising and development events in the Hospice Spotlight, please visit our News section.