A leader in post-acute care — and healthcare careers.
Chapters Health System offers the opportunity to grow personally, develop professionally — and touch the lives of the frail elderly, the terminally ill and their families on their challenging journeys.
As one of the first post-acute care systems in the country and a leading employer throughout West Central Florida, we offer an expansive range of employment opportunities at:
- LifePath Hospice, Inc. in Hillsborough County
- Good Shepherd Hospice, Inc. in Hardee, Highlands and Polk counties
- Chapters Health Palliative Care, hospital and community-based palliative care consultative services
- Chapters Health Pharmacy Services, LLC
- Chapters Health Staffing Services, LLC
- Chapters Health Senior independence programs - Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE); Nursing Home Diversion
Chapters Health is one of the most stable and respected employers throughout West Central Florida. Our organization is typically seeking to attract top-talent professionals in the following areas:
- Physician/medical director
- Nursing – ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA
Spiritual Care and Social Services
- Social services specialist
- Social services clinical coordinator
Corporate or Support
- Dietary/food service
- Human resources
- Technical support
If you share our mission to help those affected by advancing age and advancing illness, we invite you to join the Chapters Health System team. Chapters Health System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. To view our current job openings, click here.