A history of care. A system of choices.
For more than three decades, our company has been a leader in progressive hospice and palliative care. Today, we offer new senior independence programs that build upon our core expertise — providing compassionate, patient-centered care at every stage of your journey.
Chapters Health System, formerly HPC Healthcare, is committed to improving the lives of those affected by advancing age and advancing illness, giving them independence when possible, comfort when necessary and dignity at all times. As one of the first post-acute care systems in the country, Chapters Health offers:
- Hospice care provided by LifePath Hospice (in Hillsborough County, Florida) and Good Shepherd Hospice (in Florida’s Hardee, Highlands and Polk counties)
- Grief services that help ease the transition for family members and friends coping with the death of a loved one
- Senior independence programs:
- PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) – serves seniors with chronic care needs and their families in the community
- Nursing Home Diversion program – provides benefits and services to seniors in their home settings
- Palliative care helps ease the pain for chronic conditions or life-threatening conditions
- A medical staffing company and pharmacy designed to increase efficiencies among our subsidiaries
Chapters Health is all about choices — and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re never alone. An extension of our care is our commitment to guiding you and sharing insights to help prepare you and your loved ones early and completely for these stages, these chapters in life.
For additional information, please call our helpful Chapters Health team at email@example.com or visit our online Library for helpful information and additional guidance from our Chapters Health experts.